International Law and Inmigration

We know how difficult it can be to start a new stage in another country. We help you take firm steps towards the future that you want to achieve.

Lawyers with expert knowledge of Inmigration in Barcelona.

The world is becoming smaller and smaller, but no less complex. When we decided to expand to the international arena, we understood that for the success of our future projects we needed to know the steps to follow and to count with trusted collaborators was essential. Thus, to get residency and work permits, visas, ensure access to the labor market, acquire real estate, implement or internationalize a business are essential to achieve our goals. From our Immigration Department we offer the following services, and we have experienced specialists who, by their training and experience, are trained to guide you to the most appropriate solution for your case. For more information, contact us!

MAAT Abogados & Asociados has been giving the best legal advice to its clients for more than 30 years.

Study in Spain

After the las legal modifications, it's possible to arrange an authorization to to stay in Spain to study.

More Information


Times change and, with them, the ways in which we relate... also as a couple.

More Information


with the Spanish passport you have access to the European Union. The Spanish legislation contemplates different ways for the acquisition of the nationality.

More Information


There are several investment options that allow you to reside in Spain and move without any type of limitation within the Shengen space.

More Information


If you intend to live or exercise any economic activity legally in Spain you need to first get the NIE

More Information


The huge immigration of Italians around the world means that today there are many people who can process their European passport.

More Information


Highly qualified foreign workers have a fast way of regularization to reside and work in Spain

More Information

Work and live in the USA

-Visas based on family
-Green card
-Political Asylum
-Work permit

More Information


- Request for a European family member's card.
- Appeals and proceedings against the Public Administration.
- Request for extension of stay for studies - Family reunification.
- Modification and renewal of residence cards.

More Information
For more information, contact us!

934 526 666​